Index kewensis, an enumeration of the genera and species of flowering plants from the time of Linnaeus to the year 1885 inclusive,together with their authors" names, the works in which they were first published, their native countries and their synonyms
Publisher: Clarendon Press in Oxford
Written in English
- Botany -- Nomenclature.,
Added title page in Latin.
|Statement||Comp. under the direction of Joseph D. Hooker by B. Daydon Jackson.|
|Contributions||Hooker, Joseph Dalton, Sir, 1817-1911., Jackson, Benjamin Daydon, 1846-1927.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||2v. in 4 ;|
- Epidemiological review of Pune Urban Leprosy Investigation Centre
- Making the grievance process work
- Willow species of disturbed sites in the sub-boreal spruce zone in North-Central British Columbia
- The story of Arturo Toscanini.
- Teaching phonics for balanced reading
- Inositol and phosphoinositides
- New directions in judicial review
- Spirit of America
- The Night Crossing
- Investing in culture
- Electrical Control of Fluid Power
- National education longitudinal study of 1988
- Annotated bibliography, rural health services research, 1968-90
- The Rhetorical Career of Cesar Chavez
- Development and testing of a highly directional dual-mode electronic siren
- Draft recommendations on the future electoral arrangements for Northampton in Northamptonshire.
- Low-flow characteristics of selected streams in Rhode Island
- Planning and using skills inventory systems
- Message from the President of the United States, transmitting information respecting the practical operation of the present system of subsisting the army, pursuant to a resolution of the Senate.